Sunday, January 15, 2012

Leadership Camp - Day 1

it's been a while since i neglected my blog..
but i don't think people even care if i update my blog or not..
tsk tsk..
ohh well..i'm done with my finals like finally..
and i did really really bad in my finals..
sigh sigh sigh..
buhh-byee 4 flat.. =(
but..IT's SEMESTER BREAK!
i will not let it affect my mood.. =)

so..
went to a leadership camp for 3 days 2 nights at Gombak..
it was really fun..like REALLY FUN!



gather in the canteen foyer before we leave..


in the bus

after 30 mins..finally we reached!







we got our phone confiscated by the seniors.. =(


they are excited..hahah..




learning how to set up our tent..


after 5 mins.. =X


spot wilson..hahah..


the masterpiece of the DOVES! =)



decorating our pokeballs.. =P


my masterpiece!



actually..i'm kinda lazy to write the caption for every photos..
so just enjoy the photos la..
tsk tsk..
the photos below was during the station games..


we are eating bitter gourd..RAW BITTER GOURD!








throughout this leadership camp..
i have learn a lot..
it makes me realize that if we are willing think out of the box..
we will be able to see things differently..
ever since i join this society..
i have became more outspoken..
we have this some sort of open interview on nomination of BOD during the camp..
and i actually dare to speak in front of more than 30 people SPONTANEOUSLY in english..
so not me harr..
hopefully i will get the post i want.. =)
last but not least..
THE CRAZY PEOPLE!



stay tuned for day 2 and day 3.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment