Sunday, January 1, 2012

Hello 2012?

so it's 2012..
but it makes no different to me..
i cried to bed and woke up with tears..
this is how i end my 2011 and begin my 2012..

was alone in room last night..
so kinda thought of lots of stuff..
so wanted to get out of the room and find someone to avoid the emo-ness..
but it seems like all the people have their own plans going on and having fun..
so why would i wanna interrupt them since..
i was the unwanted one..
well at least a message from an old friend makes me feel better.. =)

this year..
i just simply wish that i could have a happier life..
and find someone who will treat me with all his/her heart..
and never leave me no matter what happens..
or maybe this kind of people had already extinct..
or i'm the one who doesn't want to face the reality that the world is changing??
all i can say to myself is..
STAYSTRONG!






why don't you just leave me on the ground
if you are gonna push me back down from the top over and over again
right after every time you pick me up?
my body is full of scars and injuries now..
if you continue doing this again and again..
i might die..

No comments:

Post a Comment