Tuesday, July 12, 2011

what the hell tuesday..

i hate tuesday...
why the gap between two classes so long??
5 hours man..
sigh..

am currently at citc..
thank god the line are fast..
if not i'm gonna bang my head to the wall..hahah..
somehow..this place..i actually have a picture that flash in my mind..
it was the closest distance ever..
just side by side.. =)
but sometimes..
i'm tired of what i'm doing now..
i don't wish that it would end like how it used to end in the past..
i'm tired of it..
but there's nothing that i could do to change it..

just a sudden..
the 2 week things came back into my mind..like AGAIN.. =.=
i wonder how people could actually be together after only knowing each other for less than 2 weeks? or even just few days..
i remember me telling my friend that i will not let this happen to me..
but second thought..
i doubt so..



if only things are that simple..
everyone will not have to face problems..
just wish that the old happy you will be back..

No comments:

Post a Comment