Sunday, July 17, 2011

nothing else but truth..

went back to subang last tuesday..
it's really good be home..
especially when you get to throw out everything to your mom.. ♥
living outside now..
realise that the world are full with different types of people..
some are really good and nice but some are really really..*shakes head*
seriously i felt that the world nowadays are really scary..
especially when you're the only one who can see the true colour of someone..
well..i'm gonna say that..never judge a book by it's cover..

now that my finals are just right at the corner..
i guess i'm gonna ignore all these people..
and focus on my finals.. =)
last night..
a friend of mine told me that there was a senior who is taking advanced diploma now telling her about college life, advanced in diploma, UK and everything..
the senior say that advanced in diploma is hard..
and when it comes to assignments..
we should choose partner who are easy to communicate with, partner who are cooperative and most important responsible which means that people who will not throw everything to you nor did things last minute..
well..that was what my brother told me.. =)
that senior actually told my friend that there was this person who got scold by the lecturer at UK because of his pronunciation in english when he was doing his presentation..
i was afraid that it would happen to me..
but i will definitely still wanna further my studies in UK..
and i wish that YOU will be going there with me.. =)



心机重的人是非常地可怕
hope that no one get hurts again because of your "innocent"

No comments:

Post a Comment