Monday, September 2, 2013

Updated.

Hey peeps, I know I have been MIA for years. So here's a short update. 2 happy news to share. :))


FIRST: I have finally ended my diploma life of 2 years and 4 months. It's not easy though.  


Meet the people who been through the 2 years and 4 months with me. Gonna miss all these people. :((


SECOND: Malibu has received the offer to study in UM! It wasn't easy to enter to local U but she make it. So proud of her. Now we are so close yet so far.  :)) 

Malibu, enjoy your U life and all the best in everything ya! Must must must take care of yourself kay? Call me any time if you need someone to talk to, will always be be there for you!  ♥


Lastly, a selfie of the owner of this blog in case you people has forgotten how I look like :D



No comments:

Post a Comment