Monday, August 20, 2012

Happiness?

It's HOLIDAY!
finally a time to enjoy myself!
and of course time to clean up my blog as well!
here's some photos to summarize up my semester 4 life..



study time and presentation time!


YuYanBallBall's Birthday Celebration! :D


FattyXin's Birthday Celebration! ;D


Overall..Sem 4 doesn't treat me well at all..
thought that i could catch up on my CGPA this sem..
but it seems to be difficult..
ohh well forget about it..
should really get myself lots of rest during the break..

plan to do some changes on my hair..
hope this plan wont fail! *cross finger!*
so many wishlist still on pending..
wonder when can i complete half of it..
hmm..

actually i have been writing blog sometimes..
just that i didn't really get the chance to post it..
or i just don't feel like posting it out..

有些事情自己知道就好,
有些人,并非真的关心,而只是好奇





message to someone:
please stop trying to drive a wedges between us..
you are just too childish for your age..
grow up la..

No comments:

Post a Comment