Thursday, September 22, 2011

Talk to Me

college just started for a week..
i realize that the subject for this semester are getting tougher compare to the previous one..
and we even have IT class..
i hate computer stuff man..
hopefully i can get through it..
anyway..my results released yesterday..
got higher than what i expected.. =)
but i really do wish that i could hear something nice from parents..
just once it's enough..

sometimes i really didn't like getting attention..
i don't know what kind of expression should i give..
and it's awkward sometimes..
it might also give people a bad impression if i gave the wrong expression..
being low profile is something i prefer more.. =)

and boy..
thank god that you got a good results too..
if not i'm gonna feel guilty for the rest of my life..
anyway..
thanks for being such a good patience tutor.. =)

so since it was semester break few weeks back..
many of my friends get to go back to hometown..
so which means that souvenir! ;D

koropok udang from WEI XIN
pineapple tart from MOH PIN

FOOD..me likey.. =)


i dunno why recently i kept forget things..
it's like i got short term memory..
i actually left my phone on the canteen tables..
luckily there was this couple who found it and passed it to the office..
thank you so much..
and of course YuYan..thanks for accompany me all the way back to hostel..
you guys will be blessed.. =)
besides..i also forgot to bring my room key out..just yesterday..
thought that my key was lost..
and if my friends wasn't with me last night..
i think i do left my textbook and a small box of things on the canteen again..
and just today..
i forgot to bring my hangers along when i went to wash my clothes..
i dunno what's wrong with me recently..
feel so lost and mood-less..
it's like everything doesn't seems to go well..
and i feel weird and insecure all the time..
FML..

anyway..
was suppose to go for a movie on Monday..
i'm sorry that i couldn't make it.. =(
hopefully we can go out together again someday.. =)

till then..
kthxbai.

No comments:

Post a Comment