Saturday, September 10, 2011

을 수행하는 방법?

i know i have been neglecting my blog these days..
this is the only way to at least keep my blog at a happier post.. =)
so went to sungei wang today..
to be exact..it should be sungei wang, times square, empire, subang parade and carrefour.. =X
yeap..been to all these places in a day..
awesome much? =P
went to SHIN for lunch..

the kimchi ramen..
it taste okayy..
but it's not something that i would like to eat again...=X

getting fatter and fatter and non stop fatter day by day..

SO POH!! =P

guess what?
i'm officially broke now..
spent more than i should..
but i got myself a jumpsuit..
something that i have been searching for a long time..
satisficeeeee.. =)

anyway..
paint my nails in this pink..
wait..i should say one finger..hahah..
i like the colour so much..
so i keep showing it to my mom..
guess what my mom say..
"you're so disgusting"
=.=
me..speechless to the max..

few days back..
i baked some cookies..oatmeal cookies..
well..
this is the only way i eat oat without my mom nagging me.. =X


i really wanna go for the mid-autumn party on monday..
but i can only choose either that party or movie with YeeLeng..
what should i do?? =(


was kinda surprise when i receive your message..
don't forget my FOOD! =P


当朋友忽略你时,
不要伤心,
每个人都有自己的生活,
谁都不可能一直陪你。


已经平伏的心,
又再一次被波动,
多希望一切都是真的。

No comments:

Post a Comment