Wednesday, August 17, 2011

keeping everything from falling apart

i'm currently having my finals now..
but i don't have the mood to study..
there are so many things that bother me recently..

ever since i started my college life in KL..
i started to became someone who think a lot..*sam luo luo luen*..hahah..
i'm not sure whether it's a good thing or not..
but i think that explain the insomnia i faced recently..i guess..

so sem break is coming soon..heheh..
i'm suppose to be excited..
but to be prank..i'm not..
i wanna go back to place where i feel safe and meet up with all my beloved friends..
but i know somehow i'm gonna miss my life in KL...
and another thing..
i'm afraid that things might change after that 3 weeks..
i'm afraid to start everything all over again..
but no matter what..
PEOPLE!
thanks for being my friends for these 3 months.. =)
especially that tall crazy "sissy" senior,Mr Long Pants and also "Mopping"..for being so patient to us and help us in our studies..hope you guys won't run away from us on the next sem.. =X
and of course all the peoples that had been so good to me..
giving me all the memories that i will never forget..

and you..i don't why i actually can be that ME that night..
crying in front of you like we have known each other so well..
thanks for bringing me laughter and crazy memories in the past 3 months..
and thanks for being the place where i can pour out all my feelings, speak out all the things that got me pissed off..
and most important we have the same thought..sort of..hahah..
hope you remember what you promised me..

and also you..stay strong ya..
we should always look at bright side..no matter how much we got hurt..
who's life is perfect?
there must be ups and downs in our life..and that's the reason why we called it LIFE..
sometimes expectation will only bring us disappointment..
and of course the more we expect the more we get hurt..
stay happy ya..hope to see a "happier" you in the next sem..

and YOU!! something went wrong to you recently that i can sense..
but i don't know how to help you..
i don't wish to see you trying to "hurt" yourself again..
and it's been awhile since i talked to you..
lies doesn't make things better..
really hope that we get a chance to talk about it..
and really hope you do did your best in the finals..



错觉原来也可以是一种幸福
但那始终是错觉

No comments:

Post a Comment