Saturday, July 30, 2011

yours truly ♥

20.07.11


so it was this cute girl's birthday..
hahah
HAPPY BIRTHDAY YA!
LAM XIN YIN!!!


This girl..
i still remember the first time i saw her..
she was really cool..
so she actually gave me a feeling of lanci..hahah..
but after getting closer to her..
i realize that this girl is really cute and naive..
she's like some sort of angel with a pure heart..
hahah..
i'm glad that we are getting closer and closer now..=)
hope you like the surprise



28.07.11

STEAMBOAT!


This steamboat was suppose to be a birthday celebration for KeXin..
but it seems more like just our dinner.. =X
but anyway..
Happy Birthday PohKeXin!! =)





just so you know..
i'm that kind of girl who will never satisfy with the things i did..
unless i reach my target..

after moving out..
i realised that how much my parents love me..
i still remember that last week..
i was late back to subang because i have meeting..
my dad actually bought me my favourite sushi and wait for me at the ktm..
i know this might be a small things to some of you guys..
but to me..it was filled with uncountable love.. =)
i promise myself that i will never ask for more now..
i will not take their love for granted..

so..i got back all my marks for all my second test..
QS..the one i almost fail at my first test..29 out of 50..
finally get a better result..44.5 out of 50..
but i'm still not happy with it..
because i know i can do better than that..
my mom called me today..
i told her about my result..
just to let her know that i will study hard..i'm trying my best here..

and i actually received a random phone call asking me to study hard and stop playing..
hahah..
he say that i had change..
change to a very playful person..
a person who started to neglect her studies..
i know..in another 2 weeks time..it's my final..
i will try my very best to study hard..
and i promise you that i will get a 4.0 CGPA.. =)


SHUYIYONG
saw what you wrote in your blog..heheh..
there are so many things i wanna tell you..
but if i write it here..
it's gonna be a blog-to-blog reply..hahah..
so just to let you know that..
i will be back to subang on the 27th August!!!
let me know if you're free..=)






don't judge me as if you are better than me..
don't judge me as if you know me well..

No comments:

Post a Comment