Saturday, May 21, 2011

I'm officially sick


Hello!
i just realise that college life aren't as easy as i thought..
so many assignments, presentations and tests to do..
i guess i still not yet ready for all these things..
and now i'm sick..
i actually vomit in college yesterday..
out of sudden i just feel so dizzy and pain in my eyeballs..
i just dunno why but it's a really tough day..
thank you friends for your concerns..
i'm really sorry for just running out from the class without telling where i actually going..
haha..sorry..
well..thank god that actually have friend who can drive me home..
so i wouldn't have to crowd myself into the KTM..
which i might get fainted inside.. =X


sometimes i really don't understand why am i always the one who care so much about everything but others just take it as a joke..
pffttt..
YeeLeng!!
don't forget your promise!!!
*ehem* Paper cars *ehem* ;D

and Leanne..
i'm sorry..i don't think i could make it for anything on sunday..
hope you don't mind changing the date..
and and and..
Happy Birthday in advanced KOH LI EN,LEANNE!!




I'm still ALIVE!
if you could live without me..
i'll definitely try my best to live without you.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment