Monday, March 28, 2011

updated! =)

first of all..sorry for the dead blog..
was really lazy to update..

so just got back my spm results..
it's so much better than what i expected..
4A+, 5A and a C+ (C for chinese) =X
no minus at all.. =D
but somehow my parents seem like not really satisfy with it.. =(
but who cares..

so the day before taking results..
Ting Hui treated me to...


Allegro Cafe an Italian restaurant.. =)





the interior design ♥



appetizer! my all time favorite mushroom soup with garlic bread.. =)



main course! Spaghetti!! ONOMNOMNOM ♥



iced lemon tea..



dessert! chocolate ice cream!! ♥





the food was really nice..
rating 8/10 ♥
sorry for didn't list out the price cause i don't even know how much they cost..haha..
it's a really nice place for couples too.. =)

anyway..
my birthday is coming within a month time..
so my birthday wishlist..
better get ready before you scroll down..












#1. a pink instax mini 7s instant camera




#2. a Skin79 BB Cream





#3. an ipad 2


i know i'm materialistic..
haha..
was just posting it for fun.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment