Tuesday, March 1, 2011

i'm back! =)

Hey!
i know i know..i have been neglected my blog for months i guess..
i have been kinda busy lately..
yes i'm busy..real busy..
and it's not staying at home that kind of "busy".. FYI
so..
back to i forgot when..i think about a month ago..
i went to pyramid with piggy yen..
and guess what..
got ditched by phik yen alone in pyramid.. =.=
but thank god..i have few friends that work in pyramid..
meet up with leanne during her break..



after that..
have my solo shopping for 2 hours..
then i headed to asian avenue to meet up with my the other friend..
the place she worked is really small but yet there are more than 7 salesperson..
yes more than 7.. i'm not joking at all.. =.=
i stepped into the shop for less than a minute and i few like getting myself out ASAP..
FYI..there are 3 salesperson following me..
imagine that..pffttt..

at night..
went out yam cha with my beloved.. =)



SHU YI YONG!!!



ME! looking really tired..







this's how we communicate.. ;D *wink*





finally a better one..



she love my phone! =)



guess who's this.. =X

No comments:

Post a Comment