Wednesday, January 12, 2011

♥ Just Click ♥

HEY!
just realise that i hasn't been updating my blog for a week..
i have been really really really lazy lately..

so..
i went to Summit the other day..



with these two humans again..
sigh.. how many times must i jadi light bulb..

had sushi as lunch..
*NOM NOM NOM*



after that..
we went to the arcade..
i was looking for the hitting machine..
the one i used to play with the guys last time..
great it's still there..haha..
i miss it so much..
i actually got a blue black on my thumb after playing it..
but it was fun though.. ;D



these few days..
i have been busy catching dramas..
call me dramaqueen ;D
my "lovely" DVD player actually breaks down at the wrong time..
pffttt..
thank god..
i have this really really good brother that actually lend me his lappie



AND AND AND
finally i got myself a new phone..
NOKIA C3.. tee-hee
i wanted a E5..
but guess what's the different between my current phone and that E5..
the camera.. =.=
mine's 2 megapixel while the other one is 5 megapixel..
and the price is 300 bucks different..
damn WTF.. right??





gonna prepare myself in many different situation now..

life's unpredictable..

No comments:

Post a Comment