Friday, December 31, 2010

Bye 2010



currently catching this drama..
best korean drama so far.. =)


okay..
back to the topic..
so today's the last day of 2010..
overall 2010 wasn't a bad year..
the last year of my high school life was pretty awesome..
i guess it's our last year together..
everyone in 5 Ibn-sina actually getting much closer together..
you can actually hear laughter from our class everyday.. ;D









best picture ever ♥



i'm gonna miss all this crazy people.. =)


basketball was part of my life for once..
i miss all the trainings..
all the tears, the sweats, the hugs..
miss how the couch used to "torture" us.. =X








♥ JUNIORS!!! =)

last but not least..
the people that had gone through all the happy moments with me..
i just can't imagine my life without them..







and guess what i found..
my primary class photo.. =)



cute lerh?? ;D


just wish that 2011 is gonna be a good start of everything..

no more bitches, no more fakers, no more backstabbers, no more liars in my life.. =)



No comments:

Post a Comment