Saturday, July 17, 2010

walking towards the pass..

currently in mood swing..
don't ask me why..

because i wasn't in mood..
so..
i started to think back every single memories i have..
i'm gonna say i love my form 1 n 3's life the most..
in form 1..
i used to skipped classes almost everyday..
yea everyday for basketball..
that time..
everyone was like still innocent..
so nothing much happen..
everyday was a happy day to me..

until when i was form 2..
parents forced me to go for tuition classes..
due to my bad results..
so form 2..
most of my time was spent in studies..

until when i was form 3..
i met a special person..
who i share my secrets with..
and of cause the best guy i knew so far..
telling me everything about him n his "girlfriend".. =X
i miss the time where we fight for little things and ended it up with laughter..
then when i came to form 4 n 5..
things doesn't goes smoothly..
maybe because SPM was on the way..
and so..
STRESS..i can say it was the thing which is following everyone..


time passes really fast..
sometimes i was tired of smiling..
smiling in front of people when i wasn't in mood..
i tried to not smile..
and do everything according to my mood..
but there comes the criticism..
sometimes it's hard to find people who really understand you..
knowing what you need without you saying..

if only i could record my pass..my memories..
i wish i could delete the part i dislike..
and continue my life like nothing happen..






walking around in the middle of no where..
and i just found out that things happen..
when i wasn't around..

No comments:

Post a Comment