Friday, July 9, 2010

FOURIAN FARE part 2



my couch.. =)



guys who can dance = HOT!!! =X



marshmallow!!!

well..
after selling all the food and finish walking around..
was kinda bored..
so decided to go upstairs and get prepare for the flash mob..



it spells R-U-I M-I-E-N =)



the lucky draw??
wasn't lucky enough..



look at the crowd..



saw aaron at the hunted house..
so babe decided to go too..



some miscommunication??


and guess what i saw..
it's JULIAN..HAHAHA



this looks so wrong..
(don't tell him about this.. i think his gonna kill me if he knew it.. shh..)



TERRENCE!!



me likey..




jessie.. maegern.. ME.. shermaine & jin li




all the sexy ladies..



not forgetting my primary sexy baby..TOBIAS!!



♥♥♥



SHER -MAI -NE!! =)



the sexy babies..



i have no idea why i wanted to take this pic..



lolx??



meet my new girlF--KATRINA!!
i love your cupcakes larr.. =)



my face tattoo ♥



Babe's..




i guess that's all.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment