Saturday, June 12, 2010

Save me!!

Hello humans..
you know what??



I'm BORED!!!!


Holidays = Boredom

i don't really understand how people can actually play computer or online for the whole day..
don't they get bored??
cause i do..
damn..
sometimes i really hate holidays..
i meant mid-year holidays..
i can't go out everyday..
cause mom was like : exam's just around the corner.. why don't you get some revision??
=.=

well..
exams are ALWAYS around the corner..
they NEVER STOP COMING!!
wish my UNIVERSITY life comes earlier..
yes i'm going to university..
=)

well..
i think i should stop crapping here..
1 more week of holidays..
i'm gonna rot till i die..
=(




Kidnap my heart
take me with you
Kidnap my heart
make my dreams come true
Take me away
Cause falling in love ain't very far
Not far from the start
Kidnap my heart

No comments:

Post a Comment