Friday, May 29, 2009

WOOHOO~~

EXAM's OVER!!!
woohoo~~
haha..
finally get to on9 n updated blog..
^^


anyway..
today is teacher's day..
i actually went to scol..
but ponteng half way..
go training..
^^
today's training is quite sam fu coz i din train 4 like about 3 weeks i think..
get punish by coach 4 not counting the ball we put in n didn't scream 4 men..
haha..
run like hell..
until the last round me leg feel like "cao gan"..
n i can hear that someone scolding at me..
BITCH!! scold me 4 wat..
u think u very good meh..
hmp!!
after that i suppose to pergi "yam cha" wif coach n my frens..
then i change my mine..
i went to 7-11 wif ling n bought a choco milk..
which i don't know why..
haha..


well..
today..
i know quite alot about some one..
i went to my fren's hse today..
n my fren told me about that person..
i was like WOW..
haha..
didn't realize that she's that kind of person..
damn scary weii..
haha..
no offence..

anyway..
mayb i can go shopping this sunday..
yesssss..
but mayb oni..
T.T


well..
dunnoe wat to write adi..
so..
cya..
muacxx
^^

No comments:

Post a Comment