Saturday, May 30, 2009

Sunway~~

get a 'emergency" call from elaine today while i'm bathing..
haha..
we're goin to sunway!!
^^
finally get to go out..
well..
i bought a shirt 4 shu yi n a patung??..4 shermaine..
it's their b'day present..
hope u guys love it..
n thx elaine 4 helping me to choose the shirt..

well..
i seat elaine's sis punya bf's car to there..
n i called him uncle..
coz i can't see his face..
n i tot he is elaine's dad..
everyone was like laughing at me..
i was like so yu..
haha
sorry weii..

anyway i saw quite lots of frens there..
n all this ppl wif their cute costume..
haha..


the pirate n us!!!

the pyramid bear n us!!!
after we shop 4 a while..
n elaine took out her phone n we start to ss..
haha.
me n shermaine~~

me n elaine~~

me n shu yi~~


me n the bear wif a note"please do not touch me"
haha..


after that..
elaine's sis punya bf fetch us home..
thx lots..
^^

till then..
cya..

No comments:

Post a Comment